
Without even bothering to look at Sam again, I took off running towards Bella's house. I could still hear both Bella and Embry calling out for me and Paul calling for Sam. I ran hard and fast as I could, rushing past trees as I went. Sam was way behind me, trying to keep up but failing to do so. The scent of sickly-sweet grew with every inch closer I came to the house I let out a fierce howl of warning for the leech, hoping it would get scared and leave Bella alone.
With coming visible on the edge of the forest, near Bella's house, I snarled with seeing the leech slowly advancing on Embry and Paul. They were both right beside Bella, shielding her with their bodies. I watched as her lips curved up into an evil smirk. My snarl caught her attention. Her smirk disappeared altogether when she spotted me. My head lowered to the ground as my eyes stayed fixed upon her. Both Embry and Paul caught her gaze and found me. Bella did the same thing after a second or two passing. I could see the relief in her face.
Read More Here
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment