September 11, 2011

Updated: Escape - Chapter Three.




I kept watching the huge crowd around me, dancing, swaying and moving their arms in the air to the music. I smiled, enjoying the sight and feeling, knowing they were enjoying my music. It made my heart race to know how much I affected other people's lives with my music. I just wished it affected Bella like it affected my fans. Then, maybe, it would have changed her mind. I knew fame wasn't Bella's cup of tea, and it really wasn't for me either, but I came to learn to get used to it, because, it was my only way to express how I felt about her, without people telling me to get over her. They never knew what my music was about. They just guessed. It was half the reason why I was here – singing in front of thousands.

An image started to form before my eyes – another flashback. It was so clear, because of the pain it had caused years ago. I smiled, looking over to her sitting on the other side of the couch to me. It was a cold night and my father was out with Bella's father, watching the game. She and I were watching a movie – The Notebook – and playing around like they silly the teenagers we were.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment